Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- CQI Certification: QM&T is an approved Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) Education Centre. This together with our team having over fifty years experience of working with the CQI, means that you can buy with confidence. Our CQI experience includes not only setting, markings and assessing CQI examination papers but also writing the standard text books for the courses and articles on Quality Assurance and attending various CQI meeting and committees.
- CQI Diploma: QM&T is an approved Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) Education Centre. This together with our team having over fifty years experience of working with the CQI, means that you can buy with confidence. Our CQI experience includes not only setting, markings and assessing CQI examination papers but also writing the standard text books for the courses and articles on Quality Assurance and attending various CQI meeting and committees.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning: (APQP) is a set of procedures and techniques used to develop products in industry. Although, specifically for the automotive industry it has application in many other organisations. It is quite similar to the concept of Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)...
- Business Process Analysis: Organisations are full of processes, not only manufacturing processes but processes for purchasing, warehousing, handling orders etc. These processes can involve moving and manipulating data and information (service industries) as much as material (manufacturing industries).
- Customer Satisfaction: Our Customer Satisfaction website which may help you consider, what options you have when evaluating what your customers think of your organisation and its products and services? - How loyal are your customers?
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis: Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) or to give it its correct title Failure Mode Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA) is a logical technique used to identify and eliminate possible causes of failure.
- Health & Safety: QM&T has for over 20 years successfully delivered training support and are pleased to announce the following products to support your Health & safety initiative.
- NEBOSH-Certificate: NEBOSH is the leading health and safety awarding body in the UK. Qualifications from NEBOSH are recognised and respected by employers in both public and private sectors. Upon successful completion of the National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health...
- Poka-Yoke: Everything you wanted to know about Poke-Yoke and Fool or Mistake Proofing.
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) is applied in manufacturing organisations, to approve initial parts manufactured, for eventual introduction into their future production runs...
- Process Mapping: Process Mapping and Process Flow Charting are techniques that can be employed to not only provide a visual representation of a procedure but also have the potential to identify significant savings in the way in which the process is organised and performed. This is particularly so when aligned with Process Cost Modelling...
- Project Quality Assurance: What is a project? This could be a significant scale capital projects such as the purchase of a key piece of capital equipment, switching on a factory or a development of major piece of software...
- Quality Management & Training: Established in 1984, Quality Management & Training Limited (QM&T) is a provider of 'quality' products and services.
- Quality: Quality always appears to be a moving target, changing in terms of direction and standard, but after all this time of "getting it right"...
- Quality Awareness: Not getting the quality message across? New starts and even existing employees seem unaware of the quality management system or the importance of quality?
- Quality Books: Quality Management & Training (publications) Limited offers a large selection of books, distance learning packages and software that cover all aspects of quality, environment, health & safety and security.
- Quality Planning:
- Quality Training: A comprehensive range of Quality Assurance & Management Training courses at QM&T training centre, Distance Learning or In-company...
- Risk Assessment:
- Root Cause Analysis: Root cause analysis is a relatively new methodology that is continually evolving. Like most Quality Improvement approaches it is not magic; "there is no silver bullet".
- Security Management: Security refers to the policies, procedures and technical measures used to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, theft and physical damage to information systems by outside hackers as well as employees.
- Six Sigma: is a business strategy as well as a quality improvement technique. It began in the 1980's at ...
- Statistical Process Control: To prosper in today's economic climate it is essential that all quality processes are evaluated in a manner that will ensure continuous improvements in both quality and productivity.
- Value Stream Mapping: is used to analyse the flow of materials and information currently required to bring a product or service to a customer. The technique originated in Toyota, where it is known as "Material and Information Flow Mapping"...